The Official Program for the Thrifty Newcastle 500 is your must-have collector's guide for the first round of the 2023 Repco Supercars Championship.
The Official Program is produced by AN1 Media and the editorial team behind the award-winning V8 Sleuth website, podcast and book publications.
The 104 page publication includes the on-track schedule, event entry list, full-page profiles of all 25 drivers, circuit guide and history, previous winners and championship records.
It's packed with a range of features including:
- The new era of Gen3 Camaros and Mustangs explained.
- An up close look at Walkinshaw Andretti United's big off-season swap from GM to Ford.
- A 2019 Newcastle 500 flashback.
- A look at the new era of ownership for Dick Johnson Racing.
- A feature covering the history of Chevrolet's Camaro in Australian touring car racing.
- Insight into the rookie crop of 2023 - Declan Fraser, Cameron Hill and Matt Payne.
- A look at the history of the opening race of the championship, the winners, close calls and breakthrough wins.
- Dunlop Series, Touring Car Masters and Aussie Racing Cars event previews.
Order now to ensure you secure your Official Program that marks the start of the new Gen3 era of Supercars racing.
It has been printed in a limited run, order yours now and don't miss out.